IT BEGINS WITH THIS:
Many have said to me “I want to be a speaker.” When I ask them to tell me more, it is crystal clear they aren’t clear on what it looks like for them and what they desire most. (And for those that are familiar with the Law of Attraction, what do you think they are attracting? If you said something like “Nothing!”, you are right.)
If you can relate to not having a totally clear desired outcome, here are some helpful questions to ask yourself to get clear on your Speaker Vision 🙂
- Do you want to travel as a speaker? Where do you want to speak such as places and countries? Locally, Nationally and/or Internationally?
- How often do you want to speak? (Do you want to a speaker who is on the road all the time traveling or do you prefer to spend more time at home?)
- What is the size audience you want to speak to? Now? Future?
- Do you want to get paid to speak? If so, how much?
- Do you want to sell your products/programs/services when speaking? How much do you want to earn each time? Annually?
- What is your personal goal for speaking? How do you want to impact the audience?
- What types of people are in your audience such as open minded, eager to learn and your niche market?
- What do you want to audience to say about you as a presenter?
- What do you want event organizers to say about you as a speaker?
Now that you have the questions, put your answers on paper in your Speaker Intention List. Maybe add some of this items to your Vision Board (not sure what that is watch The Secret movie or read the book on Amazon.
Most important get clear on what you are intending so you can start attracting what you want! And if you aren’t sure how to get there and need additional expert guidance, contact me now by clicking here.
Get expert speaking help and apply now for a 30-minute complimentary 6-Figure Speaker Strategy Session.