We have so many limiting beliefs surrounding speaking in front of others, including sharing our stories and our business message.
It’s only human to worry about what someone else thinks when we share a piece of ourselves in a public forum.
Getting past your fears and insecurities to share your story and your message with the world can be one of the hardest things we ever do.
But it’s also one of the most rewarding and empowering ones too.
While experience and training can help you feel more confident and sure of yourself when speaking, it’s also important that we create healthy mindsets around our experiences that support us in truly speaking out.
Affirmations can be a great way to support you as you develop and deepen your voice; using them to overcome your limiting beliefs.
I’ve curated my favorite affirmations for speaking below, and I hope that they will serve as a gentle reminder of how powerful you truly are:
- I have so much to say, and I can’t wait to share it.
- I am a confident, clear and captivating speaker.
- The audience can sense my positive energy, and they love it. They want more because I’m authentic and real.
- My story is powerful, and people are drawn to it.
- I speak my truth and share my message without hesitation.
- I am ready to share my life lessons
- I share my golden nuggets of wisdom with others now.
- My information is unique and has incredible value for those who hear it.
- The more I speak and share, the more confident and sure of myself I become.
- I am at my best when speaking from my authentic heart
- The world needs my story and is ready for me to share it.
- Every time I speak I become a more confident and compelling speaker.
What’s one of YOUR favorite affirmations for speaking?
My new Speaker Personality Quiz is designed to help you understand the unique way YOU communicate with your audience.
By uncovering your “speaker personality”, you’ll be able to sell from the stage with ease and connect with your audience on a level that feels natural and authentic. You can finally start attracting an audience that “gets” you, and selling from the stage will feel like second nature.
As you might imagine, having this information is kind of a game-changer.
Ready to find out your speaker personality?